Pausha Putrada Ekadashi 2020
Pausha Putrada Ekadashi
Monday / सोमवार
Tithi Begins - 03:06:46 on 6th Jan 2020
Tithi Ends - 04:02:00 on 7th Jan 2020
Pausha Putrada Ekadashi
In these long 365 days there are a total 24 Ekadashi Vrat, From them Puspa Putrada Ekdashi is one of them. With the belief and the great history it occurs in the month of January or December depending upon the calendar. The true belief in God is the pure wording for this Pushpa Putrada Ekadashi. It gives wealth, happiness and joy in your life.
The importance of the Ekadashi day is well known among the Hindus. It is considered an important day to worship God. On this day devotees observe fast and offer special prayers in temples. In addition, they also perform Puja at home to receive blessings from God.
What is Pausha Putrada Ekadashi?
On the auspicious day of Ekadashi during the bright fortnight of Paush month, Lord Vishnu takes birth and is known as Lord Datta, who is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu is considered to be the preserver of life. Like all the other Ekadashis, Pausha Putrada Ekadashi has its own story and significance.
Devotees observe this special day by fasting from sunrise to moonrise. While on this fast, devotees chant ‘Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya’ and complete rituals for Lord Vishnu. They visit temples and take blessings of Lord Dattatreya (a form of Hindu Trinity - Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva) or the idol at home.
According to Hindu beliefs, if the devotees worship Lord Vishnu on Ekadashi fasting, then they can easily get rid of their sins. In the same way, the devotees who observe fast from Paush Putrada Ekadasi will also get equal reward.
Importance of Pausha Putrada Ekadashi
● Pausha Putrada Ekadashi is very important for the couple who are trying for their baby child.
● Pausha Putrada Ekadashi also helps to forgive all your wrong doing in the form of Moksha.
● After fasting on Pausha Putrada your family will always be blessed with prosperity and wealth.
● Fasting also helps to take care of your health and wellbeing.
● The proper ritual and fasting of Pausha Putra Ekadashi can be found in parts of North India.
● Pausha Putrada Ekadasi is also called Shravana Putrada Ekadashi.
All You Need to know About Pausha Putrada Ekadashi
Every ritual requires proper knowledge and understanding of vidhi. So, lets know about the Vidhi of Pausha Putrada Ekadashi: