- What is Vastu Shastra
- Important Principles of Vastu
- Vastu Tips For House
- Vastu Tips For Children Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Bedroom
- Vastu Tips For Dining Room
- Vastu Tips For Drawing Room
- Vastu Tips For Windows and Doors
- Vastu Tips For Your Bathroom
- Vastu Tips For Guest Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Kitchen
- Vastu Tips For Locker Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Garden
- Vastu Tips For Pooja Room
- Vastu Tips For Over Head Tank
- Vastu Tips For Garage
- Vastu Tips For Septic Tank
- Vastu Tips For Children Study Room
- Vastu Tips For Direction Of Staircase
- Vastu Tips For Colour
- Vastu Tips For Hotels
- Vastu Tips For Hospitals
- Vastu Tips For Factories
- Vastu Tips For Schools
- Vastu Tips For Selection of Plot
- Vastu Tips For East Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For West Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For South Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For North-West Facing Plots
- Vastu Tips For South-East Facing Plots
- Vastu Tips For Career
- Vastu Tips For Happy Married Life
- Vastu Tips For Health
- Vastu Tips For Finance
- Vastu Tips For Flats
- Vastu Tips For Room
- Vastu Tips For Medical Room
- Vastu Tips For Offices
- Vastu Tips For Interior designing
- Vastu Tips For Shop/Showroom
- Vastu Tips For Commercial Complex
- Vastu Tips For Institutions
- Vastu Tips For Movie Halls
- Vastu Tips For Multistorey Buildings
- Vastu Tips For Store Room
- Vastu Tips For Toilet
- Vastu Tips For Hostel
- Vastu Tips For Front Yard
- Vastu Tips For Back Yard
- Vastu Tips For Balcony
Vastu Tips for East Facing Property
When it comes to purchasing property and constructs a house, people prefer taking Vastu tips and then buy the plot. There are four directions that are east, west, north and south where each direction has its significance, positives and negatives. Many people prefer taking north direction for the plot because it is considered very auspicious for the family. But, is it easy to buy properties nowadays? Can you get what you want on your limited budget? Well, getting what you desire according to your conditions is not always possible. But, you can always choose the best alternative and take a step towards glory. If the north facing property is not available, the next best side is considered east side.
What does Vastu Shastra say for East Facing Property?
East facing properties are considered good for the building, but not all the houses are considered auspicious. To cover any risk or uncertainty, using rules stated in Vastu Shastra are considered which make all the properties a good investment.
Tips given in Vastu Shastra for East Facing Property:
1. • The entrance of the House: If the property is located on the east side, make sure the entrance is also from the east or northeast side. It is said that having a house on the east side attracts easy and successful life. East and northeast sides of the entrance is considered auspicious. According to Vastu if the house or building is big enough, you can always go for two entrances, one in the east and another one in a northeast direction.
2. • Open area: East side is the side from where the sun rises. Have you ever observed that east sides are kept open? Well, yes it is true; most of the east facing houses keep the east area open to let the sun rays enter without any obstruction. The open area let the first rays of the sun enter the house and throw the negative energies out of the house. The first rays entering the house also encourage health, success and wealth in the family. In case, the east side is blocked or covered it can lead to death or difficulty in conceiving by the mother, thus keeping east side open is a fair deal.
3. • Walls of the House: The walls of the house are the support system of the house. It protects the house from all four sides and keeps the members of the family safe. According to Vastu Shastra, keeping the walls of north and east side slightly short and thin attract prosperity and success in life.
4. • Placement for the Kitchen: In the east facing house, the appropriate placement for the kitchen is in the south-east or north-west direction. If the kitchen is in the south-east direction make sure you face east side while cooking and if the kitchen is in north-west side, facing west is considered auspicious.
5. • Placement for the Pooja Room: Pooja room is very important for any house. It does not matter if the house is in which direction; having a pooja room is mandatory. For the house in east facing direction, pooja room in the northeast direction is considered auspicious.
6. • Placement for the Living Room: A living room in the house is a must. Living rooms are the rooms where guests are treated, and the family sits together and enjoy. For the east facing house, a living room on the north-east side is considered appropriate. You can also have a guest room in the north-west.
Things to Avoid: • No toilets in North-east corner, it blocks the sunlight and creates a negative atmosphere in the house.
• No Bedroom in the north-east corner.
• No septic tank in North-east corner.
• A staircase in north-east of a house is a strict no.
• Avoid having a kitchen in the north-east corner.
• Avoid a plot that slopes from North to South.
• Avoid big trees in North and east of a house.
• Avoid having clutter, dirt, dustbins, etc. in North and North-east. It is always to keep dustbins in a covered area away from the entrance.
• No cut in north-east corner as it is considered inauspicious for the house.
To conclude, east facing properties are considered good for investment. But, not all properties can be turned into houses, not all properties are auspicious. Well, you can always make the properties good and auspicious; all you need is to use the rules of Vastu Shastra. Go through the rules and follow them religiously for a fun-filled, happy and prosperous life.