- What is Vastu Shastra
- Important Principles of Vastu
- Vastu Tips For House
- Vastu Tips For Children Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Bedroom
- Vastu Tips For Dining Room
- Vastu Tips For Drawing Room
- Vastu Tips For Windows and Doors
- Vastu Tips For Your Bathroom
- Vastu Tips For Guest Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Kitchen
- Vastu Tips For Locker Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Garden
- Vastu Tips For Pooja Room
- Vastu Tips For Over Head Tank
- Vastu Tips For Garage
- Vastu Tips For Septic Tank
- Vastu Tips For Children Study Room
- Vastu Tips For Direction Of Staircase
- Vastu Tips For Colour
- Vastu Tips For Hotels
- Vastu Tips For Hospitals
- Vastu Tips For Factories
- Vastu Tips For Schools
- Vastu Tips For Selection of Plot
- Vastu Tips For East Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For West Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For South Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For North-West Facing Plots
- Vastu Tips For South-East Facing Plots
- Vastu Tips For Career
- Vastu Tips For Happy Married Life
- Vastu Tips For Health
- Vastu Tips For Finance
- Vastu Tips For Flats
- Vastu Tips For Room
- Vastu Tips For Medical Room
- Vastu Tips For Offices
- Vastu Tips For Interior designing
- Vastu Tips For Shop/Showroom
- Vastu Tips For Commercial Complex
- Vastu Tips For Institutions
- Vastu Tips For Movie Halls
- Vastu Tips For Multistorey Buildings
- Vastu Tips For Store Room
- Vastu Tips For Toilet
- Vastu Tips For Hostel
- Vastu Tips For Front Yard
- Vastu Tips For Back Yard
- Vastu Tips For Balcony
Vastu Tips for Room
The bedroom is the most important room in the house. It is the room where members of the family rest, sleep and enjoy some private and peaceful moments. Also, this is the room where disputes between couples, quarrels and all the negative arguments take place. Sometimes people complain about being unhappy and dissatisfied at home, or especially when they enter their bedroom. Do you know the reason behind? If a bedroom is not located in the right direction, it can attract negative vibrations which often lead to quarrels between couples, arguments and dissatisfaction sometimes leading to separation.
What is the way out to keep fights at the minimum? Well, the best possible way out to keep negative energies away from the room is by getting is constructed according to the rules stated in Vastu Shastra. Vastu Shastra comes up with a wide variety of rules which provide proper directions, placements and things to be kept in the room to increase love, harmony, satisfaction among the couple.
Let’s have a look at some of the Vastu Shastra Tips for Room:
1. • Location of the Bedroom: According to Vastu Shastra, the right location for the bedroom is in the south-west corner of the house. It is advisable to follow the direction strictly, and the owner or head of the family must occupy the room for better relations and harmony in the family. Also, make sure the master bedroom is bigger than all the other rooms in the house.
2. • Placement of the Bed: A bedroom is not a bedroom without a bed; it is one of the most important thing to be kept in the room. But, keeping the bed on the wrong side can lead to diseases and take away peace of mind. Vastu suggests south or west wall for the bed so that the face of a person is in south or west wall, whereas north or east side comes the feet.
3. • Placement for the Bathroom: It is often advised to keep the bathroom or toilet away from the bedroom. But, nowadays, people prefer attached bathrooms to make it simple. Vastu advises constructing the bathroom on the west or north side of the room. Also, make sure the bathroom does not directly face the bed and the door is always closed.
4. • Placement of the Safe: Many people have a habit of placing a safe in the room. A safe is kept to safeguard all the expensive items like money, jewellery, property papers, etc. Some people prefer attached safe in the almirah, but if there is going to be a safe or locker in the room, then the south wall is the best. It is considered auspicious when the safe opens facing north as it attracts better opportunities and more money.
5. • Placement of Decorative Items: There are many decorative items used in the room to make it look good and elegant. Some people prefer flower vase, paintings or designer clocks while some people prefer down ceiling, lighting and carvings. Vastu suggests hanging a beautiful and pleasant painting or any portrait on the wall as it leaves a good impression. Also, make sure the paintings are soothing, relaxing and positive; avoid negative images like wars or fights because what you attract is what you get.
6. • Things to Avoid: Nowadays, in this era of technology, it is almost impossible to live without gadgets. But, Vastu suggests avoiding keeping T.V, computer, and laptops in the room as the radiations affect the mind eventually taking away peace. But, in case, it is important to keep these things in the room, then the south-east direction of the room works the best. Also, avoid placing a mirror in the room as it reflects negativity and doubles the effect. You can construct a separate and small dressing room with a mirror, but if there is no separate dressing room then keep mirror attached to the dressing table, away from the bed and covered at night.
7. • Veil the Television: Television is not considered good for the room, but nowadays, modern homes have a television in the room. Vastu suggests veiling the television after usage so that it does not reflect negative energies and evil eyes. You can use automatic veils for the television, or simply curtains would work the best.
Things to Avoid:
• Avoid bedroom in the centre of the house.
• Avoid puja room adjacent to the bedroom.
• Also, make sure there is no sacred idols or temple in the bedroom as it is considered bad for health.
• Avoid south-east direction for the bedroom as it leads to unnecessary quarrels between the couple and difficulties in personal life.
• Avoid north-east direction for the married couple bedroom as it can cause long-term diseases.
To conclude, building a room according to Vastu Shastra can bring harmony in life. So, for the harmony and love in the family, all you need is to follow the rules. Take a step ahead for a beautiful future.