Ever since your childhood, you might have heard people talk about how they are a Capricorn or Leo, read the daily predictions about how today's day will go for people with different Zodiac signs, or you might have even heard phrases like an individual acted in this particular way "they are such a Gemini." All these things make you think what is a zodiac sign?
However, we've all heard about Zodiac signs as this is a fun hobby for some or just a casual thing to discuss for others, but there's surprisingly a deeper meaning and a history to it that you might have never thought before.
The idea of Zodiac Signs is as old as the Babylonian era as we have looked to the stars and pondered about the movement of heavenly bodies, and almost every civilization in human history has built their ceremonies and ideas around the position of planets, Moon, and the Sun. The 12 Signs and their sigil are straight from the constellations, say that early humans saw in the sky and found patterns related to our surroundings.
Today we have scientific data to understand these celestial bodies, but there's a reason that Zodiac signs have persisted to the test of time because they have some way or another predicted our days, weeks, and our general relationships to an eerie level that doesn't have any rational explanation except that the eastern science of Zodiac signs has a kernel of truth to them.
In this blog, we will go over all the various Zodiac signs, meanings of Zodiac signs and will tell you how to know your zodiac sign.
Zodiac Signs is an astrological calendar that devises people into different zodiac signs based on their date of birth and the position of celestial objects in the solar system. Every Zodiac sign has a particular sign and ruling planet, which influences the person's behavior and qualities. People use Zodiac signs to predict future outcomes and match people as life partners. You can search for your Zodiac sign by just seeing what sign your birthday comes under.
1. Aries: People with this Zodiac sign are born leaders. They want to live a life on their terms that is free, independent from societal pressures and want to garner maximum opportunities. The only problem they struggle with is being disciplined to achieve those said goals.
Famous Aries: Leonardo Da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh, Lady Gaga, Diana Ross
2. Taurus: People with this Zodiac sign are innately attracted to society's ideals like security, tradition, and reliability. They are family-oriented people and work towards enriching other people's lives. The Many problems they struggle with are being flexible and focusing on their personal needs over others.
Famous Taurus: David Beckham, William Shakespeare, Queen Elizabeth II, Florence Nightingale
3. Gemini: People having these Zodiac signs are social butterflies and extremely extroverted. They enjoy exchanging learning new ideas and thoughts with other people. The only problem they struggle with is focusing on demand and showcasing the best results possible.
Famous Gemini: John F. Kennedy, Tupac Shakur, Marilyn Monroe, Anne Frank
4. Cancer: People with these Zodiac signs tend to make decisions with their emotions with caretaking instinct and a need to heal. They lead people to create an emotional bond, and they need to be nurtured and have to develop emotional intelligence throughout their life. They struggle with controlling their emotions and doing things that they don't connect emotionally with to get ahead in their lives.
Famous Cancer: Nelson Mandela, Elon Musk, Frida Kahlo, Angela Merkel
5. Leo: People with these Zodiac signs are born leaders who work hard to enjoy their lives and be playful. They are extremely competitive and have an innate desire to be recognized for their work. They often struggle with self-discipline to get the results they are after and can be selfish about their pursuits.
Famous Leo: Barack Obama, Napoleon, Whitney Houston, Amelia Earhart
6. Virgo: People with these Zodiac signs have a maternal instinct of caring and healing what is broken around them. These people are extremely detail-oriented, but they often struggle to see the larger picture.
Famous Virgo: Kobe Bryant, Freddie Mercury, Queen Elizabeth I, Sophia Loren
7. Libra: People with these Zodiac signs are extremely logical in their behavior, and they move through life in a structured manner. They are constantly trying to balance all aspects of their lives and create diplomacy in every facet of their lives. They often struggle with being assertive to get what they want.
Famous Libra: Jean-Claude Van Damme, Confucius, Bridgette Bardot, Serena Williams
8. Scorpio: People with this Zodiac sign tend to be attracted to attaining positions of power and can deal with crises involving people extremely effectively. They struggle with being playful and light to get the best results.
Famous Scorpio: Bill Gates, Leonardo DiCaprio, Marie Curie, Julia Roberts
9. Sagittarius: People with these Zodiac signs tend to be interested in being an authority in multiple fields of knowledge and exploring the world, sharing their knowledge with others around them. They often struggle with recording all their knowledge to get the best result.
Famous Sagittarius: Winston Churchill, Jimi Hendrix, Billie Elijah, Taylor Swift
10. Capricorn: People with these Zodiac signs tend to set lofty goals, take responsibility, and are extremely goal-oriented and focused on getting the results they want. In the pursuit of their ambition, they can often struggle with being compassionate with people.
Famous Capricorn: Elvis Presley, Muhammad Ali, Greta Thunberg, Betty White
11. Aquarius: People with these Zodiac signs like to be part of society and find their position in it. They tend to socialize with people and connect with them on niche topics. They can, at times, lack the fortitude to achieve their goals.
Famous Aquarius: Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Edison, Rosa Parks, Oprah Winfrey
12. Pisces: People with these Zodiac signs tend to be dreamers, sensitive, and often find joy in societal aspects. They must learn toughness to achieve the goals they set for themselves.
Famous Pisces: George Washington, Albert Einstein, Elizabeth Taylor, Millie Bobby Brown
Zodiac signs don't signify incompatibility between two individuals, but certain people with Zodiac signs tend to mesh well with one another compared to others with more conflicting Zodiac personalities. If you have less compatible signs, it would mean that you would have to put a lot more effort into a relationship to achieve a harmonious relationship when compared to more compatible Zodiac sign personalities.
In essence, there are four elemental Zodiac signs:
● Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
● Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
● Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
● Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Some forces of nature mesh well with others, while other elementals are always conflicting. Air works with Fire and Waterworks well with Earth. The strongest attraction happens between two people with opposing Zodiac Sign, and their union will be extremely fulfilling.
If you're interested in exploring further how Zodiac signs affect your love life. In that case, you can study Synastry: it is a branch of astrology that goes into how compatible each zodiac sign is with the other.
Yes and No because every individual is not just their Zodiac sign. There are many natural, nurturing aspects involved in what qualities an individual has. One can exhibit qualities possessed in a Zodiac sign to a varying degree, but one can identify the qualities in their partner similar to their sign and use that as a guiding force to help you understand them better; build a stronger foundation of your relationship.
Zodiac Signs can be accurate to various degrees because of the nature and nurture aspect that comes into play, but you can read about all the qualities that every sign possesses and connect them to yourself, friends, and family. You might be surprised by how you will relate to it, which will put your question to bed.
There is no correct answer to this question because nobody chooses a Zodiac sign to be born to, and every sign has some positive aspects, and there are negative aspects too. One can always push themselves on the positive aspects and improve the aspects that are not so nice. Remember, your self is boundless, and you control your destiny.
That is the nurture aspect of Zodiac signs and people. If you are a person with sign Cancer and were born in a family of Leo, you are bound to pick up many aspects from the Leo's around you, but the core qualities of who you are might remain of Cancerian.
If you start to see the world from Zodiac signs, it will help you in some aspects of navigating through love, professional and personal life. You can pick and choose what zodiac sign features, pick your wants from other people around you and learn how to deal with issues that a typical Zodiac sign holder might deal with. Follow Zodiac Sign to get some form of structure in your life.
Copyright © 2010 - 2021 Birthastro.com. All Right Reserved.